MENU

Slide

8th year Anniversary

Friday, September 14, 2012


 Woohoo! Boyfriend has the day planned out for our 8th year anniversary celebration today!


FOTD! Using Dior Addict 566 Taffetas, such a pretty pink! Super hydrating and love the gloss~



Awwww! Got in the car and got a shock, haha totally wasn't expecting this @leonlimyuzhi so  sweeeeet! I think my memory is really crappy because he gives me flowers on every anniversary and it totally slipped my mind haha awwww

Went to do some paperwork for his new car (omg he's changing to a Soul! Can't wait to ride the new caaaaar hohoho) then boyfriend brought me to the spa for a pampering two hour long massage!





Just because i've been complaining about being so tired lately. Started my new job for one month now, other than work my schedule have been filled to the brim with my personal commitments etc and I've just not been getting enough rest at all. So my back etc have been aching like crazy. 

Omg so sweeeeeet, 2 hours of bliss really. Dozed off and when i woke up i was like omg where am i? Totally dazed and in super deep sleep while the therapist massage my sore, tired muscles.



Totally appreciate it baby! Awwww feel so loved loved loved. He even got us a package so we can come together more often for massage therapy etc!



I can't wait to come back with Leon soon to try the body scubs treaments! I sniffed a couple of the scrubs and they were all so refreshing and wonderful.



Dinner plans was an outdoors location but because it was raining boyf had to improvise so we went to our usual anniversary must go place, Dozo! (:





Really, no where else can beat their service. And of course the FOOD!



Some refreshing coolers to start of the course!



Oh we love the fried pasta/soba that we snack on while waiting for the food. haha we always request for extra serving of these!





Scallops, smoked salmon.. foie gras for appetizer



Air flown sashimi! My all time favorite - herring fish sashimi.



Hahahah leon wanted to snap this and i was like ahhhh faster i wanna nom nom nom already!



Boyfriend's Bluefin Tuna salad looks reaaaaally good!



Usually I'd order the beef consumme cos i love how light yet sweet it is, but this time i order the pumpkin bacon soup which was REALLY good.



Ahhhhh the Espresso Creme Brulee! Want more thinking about it now.



I must be the luckiest chick ever. ♡


Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

1 comment:

Serene said...

Hello! Happy 8th to you~ The fried pasta/soba you mentioned look so tempting, do you know how to make it? :)